Level/Salary Range: DOQ – $22 to $30 per hour
Location: Fresno, CA
Project and Transportation Coordinator
The Project and Transportation Coordinator (Coordinator) provides support and assistance to Project Managers, Field Operations and staff to facilitate the Contract Administration process. The Coordinator reviews, processes, distributes and files information sheets, notifications, manifests, plans and other documents. This position reports to the Field Operations Manager.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with Project Managers, Field Ops Manager and EH&S Manager
• Review and Process Information Sheets
• Prepare, Distribute/Process and file Required notifications to Cal OSHA and Air Quality Districts
• Prepare, Distribute/Process, Track and File Waste Manifests
• Review, Process and File Project Documents, Forms and Checklists
• Distribute and Process Plans, Specifications, Work Plans, etc.
• Distribute and Process Submittals in coordination with EH&S
Waste Transportation and Disposal
• Review, track, and process waste transported to and from our yard, by SEC and secondary transporters
• Review, track and process and file waste generated on projects
• Manage and review vehicle and equipment maintenance
• Performs other related duties as assigned
Skills, Abilities and Experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe pdf and Viewpoint accounting system
• Ability to operate related office equipment, such as computers, 10-key calculator, and copier
• Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
• Persistent, upbeat, positive, high energy, and thrives in a dynamic atmosphere of change
• Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
• Strong sense of responsibility; takes ownership of job duties
• Excellent problem solving and customer service skills
• Team player and can also work independently
• Forward thinker – ability to contribute, establish efficiencies and alternate practices
Education/Training, and Certifications
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• At least two years of related experience required
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The employee must be able to work at a computer workstation for extended periods of time
• The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
This job description is not intended to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
Get In Touch
PARC Environmental is California’s leading full service environmental contracting company. Established in 1985, PARC Environmental continues to be well-known and recognized for our ability to provide the highest quality asbestos abatement, lead paint abatement, and other hazardous materials remediation services to our customers.
2864 E Dorothy Ave.
Fresno, CA 93706